Thursday, December 20, 2007

Worlds Ugliest Blog

Hello again. Finding my way back to writing has been a tough and arduous path. The scenery along the way has been compiled of beautiful skies and loathsome shores of boredom. Now it's time I share myself with the world again.

ME: So, What have you been up to internet?
(silence)
Web: Not much just suffering without your presence....
(keyboard clicks)
ME: Oh well do I have a ton of shit for you! I went crazy for awhile and then I decided to get all gangsta on the advesary and whoop my morals into shape. But, as you may already know I cant do anything about who I've grown to be. I just wish I had a place to tell my story.
(beebing noises)
Web: Come here you big dummy! You can tell me anything and I will in turn tell everyone your deepest darkest secrets and desires!
(silence)
ME: Ummmmmm.....Maybe I should just talk about my daily life instead. Ya know like going to the grocery store or how life would be better if I saved a kitty kat from the pound!
(buzzing noise)
Web: Sure whatever you want...
(grumble...grumble)

No comments: